Short Details of Mitra.ttf
|Font Family : ||Mitra Mono|
|Font Subfamily : ||Regular|
|Font Identifier : ||Mitra Mono|
|Full Name : ||Mitra Mono|
|Version : ||Version 0.70, October 14, 2002|
|Postscript Name : ||Mitra|
|Download : ||4,160 Times|
|Copyright : |
How to install Mitra Mono in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Mitra Mono font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Mitra Mono font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Mitra Mono font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Mitra Mono font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Mitra Mono font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Mitra Mono font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type/Pest Your Mitra Mono Text Below :-