Lal Sabuj Downloaded : 5893 Times
Lal Sabuj - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Lal Sabuj in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Lal Sabuj font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Lal Sabuj font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Lal Sabuj font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Lal Sabuj font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Lal Sabuj font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Lal Sabuj font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS