Rupali Downloaded : 5120 Times
Rupali - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Rupali in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Rupali font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Rupali font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Rupali font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Rupali font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Rupali font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Rupali font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS