KalindiMJ Downloaded : 13359 Times
KalindiMJ - Bangla Stylish Font
How to install KalindiMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the KalindiMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy KalindiMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click KalindiMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the KalindiMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the KalindiMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the KalindiMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS