KongshoMJ Downloaded : 13487 Times
KongshoMJ - Bangla Normal Font
How to install KongshoMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the KongshoMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy KongshoMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click KongshoMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the KongshoMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the KongshoMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the KongshoMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS