Ekushey Bangla Downloaded : 7782 Times
Ekushey Bangla - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Ekushey Bangla in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Ekushey Bangla font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ekushey Bangla font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ekushey Bangla font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ekushey Bangla font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ekushey Bangla font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ekushey Bangla font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS