Sagar Normal Downloaded : 3999 Times
Sagar Normal - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Sagar Normal in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Sagar Normal font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Sagar Normal font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Sagar Normal font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Sagar Normal font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Sagar Normal font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Sagar Normal font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS