Siyamrupali Downloaded : 10792 Times
Siyamrupali - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Siyamrupali in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Siyamrupali font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Siyamrupali font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Siyamrupali font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Siyamrupali font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Siyamrupali font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Siyamrupali font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS