PadmaMJ Downloaded : 8771 Times
PadmaMJ - Bangla Stylish Font
How to install PadmaMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the PadmaMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy PadmaMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click PadmaMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the PadmaMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the PadmaMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the PadmaMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS