Sulekha Downloaded : 9406 Times
Sulekha - Bangla Newspaper Font
How to install Sulekha in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Sulekha font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Sulekha font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Sulekha font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Sulekha font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Sulekha font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Sulekha font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS