ParashP Downloaded : 392 Times
ParashP - Bangla Proshika Font
How to install ParashP in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the ParashP font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy ParashP font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click ParashP font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the ParashP font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the ParashP font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the ParashP font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS