Plabill Downloaded : 318 Times
Plabill - Bangla Proshika Font
How to install Plabill in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Plabill font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Plabill font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Plabill font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Plabill font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Plabill font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Plabill font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS