SutonnyTC Downloaded : 324 Times
SutonnyTC - Bangla Proshika Font
How to install SutonnyTC in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the SutonnyTC font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy SutonnyTC font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click SutonnyTC font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the SutonnyTC font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the SutonnyTC font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the SutonnyTC font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS