BurigangaOMJ Downloaded : 954 Times
BurigangaOMJ - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install BurigangaOMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the BurigangaOMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy BurigangaOMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click BurigangaOMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the BurigangaOMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the BurigangaOMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the BurigangaOMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS