ChitraOMJ Downloaded : 2013 Times
ChitraOMJ - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install ChitraOMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the ChitraOMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy ChitraOMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click ChitraOMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the ChitraOMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the ChitraOMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the ChitraOMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS