For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Charu Chandan font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Charu Chandan font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Charu Chandan font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Charu Chandan font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Charu Chandan font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Charu Chandan font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS