How to install AgameeI (Lekhoni) in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the AgameeI (Lekhoni) font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy AgameeI (Lekhoni) font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click AgameeI (Lekhoni) font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the AgameeI (Lekhoni) font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the AgameeI (Lekhoni) font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the AgameeI (Lekhoni) font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS