DhorolaMJ Downloaded : 6989 Times
DhorolaMJ - Bangla Normal Font
How to install DhorolaMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the DhorolaMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy DhorolaMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click DhorolaMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the DhorolaMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the DhorolaMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the DhorolaMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS