HaldaMJ Downloaded : 4745 Times
HaldaMJ - Bangla Normal Font
How to install HaldaMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the HaldaMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy HaldaMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click HaldaMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the HaldaMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the HaldaMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the HaldaMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS