Ekushey Kolom Downloaded : 3587 Times
Ekushey Kolom - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Ekushey Kolom in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Ekushey Kolom font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ekushey Kolom font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ekushey Kolom font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ekushey Kolom font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ekushey Kolom font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ekushey Kolom font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS