NobogongaMJ Downloaded : 5309 Times
NobogongaMJ - Bangla Stylish Font
How to install NobogongaMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the NobogongaMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy NobogongaMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click NobogongaMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the NobogongaMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the NobogongaMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the NobogongaMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS