Ekushey Azad Downloaded : 6027 Times
Ekushey Azad - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Ekushey Azad in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Ekushey Azad font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ekushey Azad font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ekushey Azad font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ekushey Azad font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ekushey Azad font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ekushey Azad font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS