Nikosh Light Ban Downloaded : 5231 Times
Nikosh Light Ban - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Nikosh Light Ban in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Nikosh Light Ban font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Nikosh Light Ban font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Nikosh Light Ban font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Nikosh Light Ban font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Nikosh Light Ban font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Nikosh Light Ban font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS