Ekushey Godhuli Downloaded : 3985 Times
Ekushey Godhuli - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Ekushey Godhuli in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Ekushey Godhuli font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ekushey Godhuli font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ekushey Godhuli font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ekushey Godhuli font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ekushey Godhuli font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ekushey Godhuli font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS