Ekushey Puja Downloaded : 5635 Times
Ekushey Puja - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Ekushey Puja in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Ekushey Puja font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ekushey Puja font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ekushey Puja font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ekushey Puja font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ekushey Puja font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ekushey Puja font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS