Ekushey Saraswatii Downloaded : 4627 Times
Ekushey Saraswatii - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install Ekushey Saraswatii in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Ekushey Saraswatii font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Ekushey Saraswatii font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Ekushey Saraswatii font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Ekushey Saraswatii font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Ekushey Saraswatii font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Ekushey Saraswatii font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS