Lipi Rajanigandha Downloaded : 530 Times
Lipi Rajanigandha - Bangla Proshika Font
How to install Lipi Rajanigandha in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Lipi Rajanigandha font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Lipi Rajanigandha font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Lipi Rajanigandha font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Lipi Rajanigandha font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Lipi Rajanigandha font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Lipi Rajanigandha font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS