Rabindric Downloaded : 496 Times
Rabindric - Bangla Proshika Font
How to install Rabindric in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Rabindric font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Rabindric font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Rabindric font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Rabindric font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Rabindric font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Rabindric font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS