SutonnyIIT Downloaded : 425 Times
SutonnyIIT - Bangla Proshika Font
How to install SutonnyIIT in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the SutonnyIIT font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy SutonnyIIT font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click SutonnyIIT font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the SutonnyIIT font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the SutonnyIIT font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the SutonnyIIT font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS