Lipi Mrittika Downloaded : 1605 Times
Lipi Mrittika - Mixed
How to install Lipi Mrittika in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Lipi Mrittika font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Lipi Mrittika font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Lipi Mrittika font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Lipi Mrittika font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Lipi Mrittika font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Lipi Mrittika font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS