Aparajita Downloaded : 948 Times
Aparajita - Mixed
How to install Aparajita in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Aparajita font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Aparajita font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Aparajita font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Aparajita font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Aparajita font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Aparajita font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS