AponaLohit Downloaded : 3511 Times
AponaLohit - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install AponaLohit in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the AponaLohit font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy AponaLohit font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click AponaLohit font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the AponaLohit font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the AponaLohit font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the AponaLohit font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS