GoraiMJ Downloaded : 5222 Times
GoraiMJ - Bangla Normal Font
How to install GoraiMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the GoraiMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy GoraiMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click GoraiMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the GoraiMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the GoraiMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the GoraiMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS