PandulipiP Downloaded : 368 Times
PandulipiP - Bangla Proshika Font
How to install PandulipiP in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the PandulipiP font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy PandulipiP font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click PandulipiP font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the PandulipiP font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the PandulipiP font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the PandulipiP font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS