How to install Heydings Controls in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Heydings Controls font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Heydings Controls font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Heydings Controls font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Heydings Controls font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Heydings Controls font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Heydings Controls font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type/Pest Your Heydings Controls Text Below :-