BorakOMJ Downloaded : 687 Times
BorakOMJ - Bangla Unicode Font
How to install BorakOMJ in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the BorakOMJ font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy BorakOMJ font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click BorakOMJ font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the BorakOMJ font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the BorakOMJ font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the BorakOMJ font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS